Kali ini kita akan share tentang lowongan pekerjaan ya sob ,,
Berikut info lowongan pekerjaan di Surabaya
- Act as Field consultant and support existing & future Wowrack Managed IT Network client base.
- Involvement in Network Design, System Design and Maintenance of network and system related equipments for small and medium sized business (<500 Users Network).
- Responsible for troubleshooting and maintenance of wide array of corporate servers and network related services such as physical & hardware layer, web / mail / dns / database services, routing / switching / firewall devices & mobile devices.
- Establish and maintain appropriate IT documentation and procedures.
- Working closely with customers and provide project management expertise when needed.
- Maintain current Wowrack IT Consulting client accounts and assist in expanding Wowrack Managed IT Network business division.
- Assist with Wowrack Internet Datacenter projects as needed.
- Remote support and 24/7 on-call duties.
- Minimum 2 years of combined professional experience with Windows server and active directory environment (Win 2000, 2003, 2008).
- Knowledge of Linux based server system and Apple based server system is a big plus.
- Strong Experience with Microsoft Exchange 2000/2003/2007
- Infrastructure including planning, deployment, migration, and maintenance.
- Experience with various Microsoft server products such as SCE, System Center Product Family, MOSS, Sharepoint, ISA, SQL, Virtual Server, Hyper-V.
- Experience with various Windows server technologies such as Active Directory, Group Policy, DHCP, DNS, WINS, NAP, IAS, RRAS, Firewall, WSUS, IIS, Certificate Manager, Terminal Server, WDS, Clustering, NLB.
- Experience and Strong knowledge with various Client Operating system such as Windows 2000/XP/Vista. Knowledge of Mac and Linux clients is a plus.
- Experience and knowledge with various Network equipments such as Routers, Firewalls, Switches, Load Balancers, Wireless Access Points, KVM/IP, PDU UPS. Prefer candidate who have been exposed to these vendors: Cisco, Netscreen, Sonicwall, F5, Coyotepoint, Linksys, APC, Tripplite, Avocent, Baystack.
- Experience and knowledge with various 3rd party network and security management software such as Symantec, Veritas, McAfee, GFI, Opmanager, VMWare.
- Strong server hardware knowledge and past experience with NAS and Backup devices.
- Experience with wireless and mobile devices such as Windows Mobile, Blackberry, Iphone and various Wireless Laptop technologies.
- Strong knowledge in TCP/IP, Subnetting, DNS and how the Internet works in general is a must.
- Must be a people person with strong ability to resolve both technical and non-technical problems. Excellent in communication, organization, and teamwork skills.
- Must be dependable with a great work ethic, demonstrated initiative, ownership of issues, and exceptional attitude.
- Highly flexible, adaptable, and able to deal with uncertainty in an extremely high-paced environment.
- Ability to script, setup open source CMS solution such as Wordpress, Joomla and Drupal is a plus.
- Experience with various Phone products including PBX, Voice over IP solutions and Internet telephony is a plus.
- Relevant BS degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred.
- A+, CCNA, MCSE certified candidates is highly preferred.
- Due to nature of heavy equipments, Candidate must be able to lift at least 50lbs of equipments.
- Due to nature of field position, Candidate must be willing to drive and travel to customer's location.
|Tahun Pengalaman||2 Tahun|
|Industri||Teknologi Informatika (IT)|
|Tipe Pekerjaan||Purna Waktu|