In FP1 session , Aleix surpass the achievement of all the top riders who take shelter in the standing Manufacturing facility , including Lorenzo , Rossi , Pedrosa and Marquez . NGM Forward Racing rider has recorded 1 minute fifty five 201 seconds , followed by Alvaro Bautista 2nd place with GAP +0466 from leading rider . Bradley Smith fills the position- three with a time of 1 minute fifty five,816 seconds .
The following place 4th and 5th inhabited by MotoGP rookie Andrea Iannone and Pol Espargaro . In the meantime , Dani Pedrosa is positioned on the sixth with a lap time 1 minute 56,332 seconds adrift of Aleix +1131 seconds . Valentino Rossi adopted the 7th place with a record of 1 minute fifty six 542 seconds . Place 8 to 10 stuffed by Colin Edwards , Jorge Lorenzo and Nicky Hayden .
In some way Lorenzo himself was shaking his head whereas running FP1 sessions , however there's little risk of issues within the set - up . While Marc Marquez was thrown into the position eleven Championship with a time of 1 minute 56 682 seconds and GAP +1481 seconds of Aleix Espargaro .
Repsol Honda rider continues to be not effectively seen when strolling in the paddock space . Visible movement of his legs while walking will not be as normal as the opposite racers . Probably due to the pain that still exist across the wound he suffered leg fractures .
Results of Free Practice 1 MotoGP Qatar 2014 :
- Aleix Espargaro – NGM Forward Racing (Forward-Yamaha) 1m 55.201s
- Alvaro Bautista – Go&Fun Honda Gresini (RC213V) 1m 55.667s | +0.466s
- Bradley Smith – Monster Yamaha Tech 3 (YZR-M1) 1m 55.816s | +0.615s
- Andrea Iannone – Pramac Racing (Desmosedici) 1m 55.996s | +0.795s
- Pol Espargaro – Monster Yamaha Tech 3 (YZR-M1) 1m 56.020s | +0.819s
- Dani Pedrosa – Repsol Honda Team (RC213V) 1m 56.332s | +1.131s
- Valentino Rossi – Movistar Yamaha MotoGP (YZR-M1) 1m 56.542s | +1.341s
- Colin Edwards – NGM Forward Racing (Forward-Yamaha) 1m 56.626s | +1.425s
- Jorge Lorenzo – Movistar Yamaha MotoGP (YZR-M1) 1m 56.668s | +1.467s
- Nicky Hayden – Drive M7 Aspar (RCV1000R) 1m 56.670s | +1.469s
- Marc Marquez – Repsol Honda Team (RC213V) 1m 56.682s | +1.481s
- Stefan Bradl – LCR Honda MotoGP (RC213V) 1m 56.726s | +1.525s
- Cal Crutchlow – Ducati Team (Desmosedici) 1m 57.046s | +1.845s
- Andrea Dovizioso – Ducati Team (Desmosedici) 1m 57.100s | +1.899s
- Yonny Hernandez – Pramac Racing (Desmosedici) 1m 57.623s | +2.422s
- Karel Abraham – Cardion AB Motoracing (RCV1000R) 1m 57.779s | +2.578s
- Hiroshi Aoyama – Drive M7 Aspar (RCV1000R) 1m 58.182s | +2.981s
- Hector Barbera – Avintia Racing (Avintia) 1m 58.394s | +3.193s
- Scott Redding – Go&Fun Honda Gresini (RCV1000R) 1m 58.495s | +3.294s
- Mike Di Meglio – Avintia Racing (Avintia) 1m 58.732s | +3.531s
- Danilo Petrucci – IodaRacing Project (ART) 1m 59.321s | +4.120s
- Bro Parkes – Paul Bird Motorsport (PBM-ART) 1m 59.328s | +4.127s
- Michael Laverty – Paul Bird Motorsport (PBM-ART) No Time